Fort Ticonderoga Campaign Season & Daily Visitation (Tues.-Sunday)
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
This year, Fort Ticonderoga debuts a new chapter in its story. Discover innovative storytelling on a grand scale with guided tours, witness thrilling weapons demonstrations, explore endless outdoor activities, and see the British-occupied fort in the years just before the American Revolution.
Be sure to:
- Explore the beautiful gardens
- Take a hike on the historic Carillon Battlefield hiking trail
- Ascend to Mount Defiancefor a sweeping vista of Lake Champlain and Vermont’s Green Mountains
- Learn historic trades with living history staff
- Tour Lake Champlain aboard the Carillontour boat
- Participate in entertaining Family Activities
- Meet Mick and Mack, Fort Ticonderoga’s dynamic oxen duo
- Enjoy a takeout lunch fromAmerica’s Fort Café
- Stay up-to-date on exciting upcoming signature events
This year, until otherwise announced, general admission capacity will be capped at 600 visitors per day, and advance on-line ticketing is encouraged.
Fort Ticonderoga is open to visitors Tuesday-Sunday from 9:30 am until 5:00 pm (the last ticket sold at 4:30 pm). There will be a schedule of set times and locations for tours, demonstrations, and programs upon entry to Fort Ticonderoga. The property, including Mount Defiance, is closed on Mondays.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.